2023 offerings include refreshed style and unmatched capabilities to exceed the needs of their customers on the job or out on the trails
MINNEAPOLIS, MN (January 31, 2023) – Polaris Off Road, the world leader in powersports and off-road innovation, has expanded its offering of class-leading vehicles with the return of its popular RANGER CREW XP 1000 Texas Edition and RANGER SP 570 NorthStar & RANGER CREW SP 570 NorthStar Edition designed for the rancher, farmer and landowner. For ATV riders, Polaris is bringing back its Sportsman 850 and XP 1000 High Lifter Editions, Sportsman 570 and XP 1000 Ride Command Editions and Sportsman 570 Utility HD model packed with factory-equipped technology and features allowing riders to explore further when on the trails or in the mud. Thanks to enhanced performance and durability features across the line up, Polaris is delivering class-leading features to keep up with the demands of hard-working riders.
“We are constantly learning from the unique ways customers use our products,” said Steve Menneto, President of Polaris Off Road. “From mudding to property maintenance, these vehicles are purpose-built with enhanced features that enable our customers to make the most of their day, and we’re excited to bring them back for 2023.”
From task to trail, the RANGER and Sportsman models offer all-day comfort and uncompromising toughness to tackle the toughest jobs. They are packed with features to meet the needs of riders that require more capability, performance, and durability from their off-road vehicle. From mudding and trail adventures to property maintenance and hard work, these models are designed to meet the needs of riders and their lifestyles.
2023 RANGER CREW XP 1000 Texas Edition, starting at $24,299 U.S. MSRP
The RANGER CREW XP 1000 Texas Edition features exclusive Texas badging elements and more capability to tackle the toughest jobs on the ranch.
The RANGER CREW XP 1000 Texas Edition features include:
- Custom Styling – The Texas Edition comes with exclusive Texas badging, unique colors and graphics and is fully customizable with accessories to get the job done.
- Towing and Hauling Confidence – Class-leading 2,500 lb towing and 1,000 lb bed capacity, plus a factory-installed 4,500 lb winch with synthetic rope and autostop gives ranchers the confidence to pull and haul more around the property.
- All-Day Comfort – A factory-installed poly sport roof and contoured seats with back bolsters for all day comfort to tackle tasks from sun up to sun down.
- Built for Texas – Tackle tough terrain with high clearance arched A-arms and 8-ply 29″ Pro Armor tires that provide 14″ of ground clearance and durability.
- Powerful LED Lighting – With high-intensity LED headlights, ranchers have the ability to work early mornings and tackle late-night tasks with bold, improved visibility.
- Remain in Charge – Power phones and small electronic devices with a new USB charging port in the dash.
2023 RANGER SP 570 NorthStar Edition, starting at $19,299 U.S. MSRP
2023 RANGER CREW SP 570 NorthStar Edition, starting at $21,999 U.S. MSRP
Back for 2023 is the class-exclusive RANGER SP 570 NorthStar edition, featuring a fully enclosed cab and factory-installed heating, enabling customers to comfortably extend the use of their vehicle through the winter.
The RANGER SP 570 and CREW SP 570 NorthStar Edition features include:
- Pro Shield Cab System – Best-in-class full-cab delivers comfort and protection from rain, dust and cold weather with full crank-down windows doors and front and rear panels for added comfort.
- Work and Play in Comfort – Heating and ventilation to allow for year-round use of the vehicle in the comfort of a warm cab during cold days and early mornings.
- Redefined Powerful LED Lighting – New for 2023, LED headlights allow customers to work and play with more confidence in low-light conditions.
- Added Protection – NewMud Guards prevent debris collection under the cab for less clean up and more durability.
- Capability – Factory-equipped Polaris Pro HD 3,500 lb winch with synthetic rope and autostop adds the confidence to take on any task with ease.
- Remain in Charge – With a new USB charging port in the dash, customers can stay charged and connected while on the move.
To learn more about the 2023 RANGER family, please visit Polaris.com/RANGER or join the conversation and follow on Facebook®, Instagram®, YouTube® and Twitter®
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com